Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cambodia - Day 1

To save my limited budget, I hopped on high way bus to Narita airport at 4:30am.

I did few things for my trip using 3 hours before boarding.
Changed JP yen to Taiwan new dollars and USD, then packed liquid stuffs into small plastic bag to bring my backpack on flight.
Before I arrived at the airport I was checking in my backpack, but to avoid waiting for my backpack from cargo and to kill time in boaring airport, I did it.

Anyway, without any problems I arrived at Taoyuan airport on time.

Because this was only to transit, I didn't contact with my friends living in Taipei.
I got a shuttle bus to downtown and found my hostel in front of Taipei station by myself.


The hostel was kind of messy but the front lady was nice and smily.

I threw my bag on my bed and went out for night market to fill up with Taiwnese yammy food.


After brawsing through narrow aisles, I bought a baked meat bun and a cup of bubble tea.

I ended up my first day of the trip early (around 8:00pm) because of less sleep last night and early departure next mornig.


Expense
Highway bus: 5,000 JPY
Shuttle bus: 125 NTD
Hostel: 500NTD
Meal: forget...


Hostel
Taipei Traveler Hostel
(Booked on Hostel world.com)

No comments: