Tuesday, March 31, 2009

End of March


DSC03971
Originally uploaded by Ocha6


It is end of month today and I had to leave my office just on time not to add any more over time for this month.
I'm not good at doing job. I mean I cannot finish my jobs efficiently.
For example, if I do one task and notice something different, I tend to do it and forget previous task.
Also I'm very careless and it makes me busy to recover what I do wrong.
So I chronically work over time.

Anyway, today I got home early and had 2 extra hours than usual.

Do you know what I did?



I did laundry.
I did cleaned bathroom.
I didn't cook for dinner but warmed up left over.

And, I drunk 3 glass of alcohol.
Happy happy....

Photo is my favorit beer at this time, Silk EBIS.
The form is realy soft and taste is very clear.
I recommend this, totally!

No comments: